Ysrael A. Seinuk, P.C. (YAS) is an internationally recognized and MBE certified structural engineering firm founded in 1977. YAS has been responsible for the structural design of major office and residential buildings, hotels, retail properties, educational, performing arts, sports and government facilities, as well as healthcare, hospital, laboratory, bridges, water pollution control plants and criminal justice facilities, together representing billions of dollars of construction.
Acknowledged as the leader in its field and a highly innovative firm, Ysrael A. Seinuk, P.C. approaches all its engineering commissions with the same underlying philosophy -- to work closely with the client, other consultants and the necessary agencies to develop the most creative engineering solution of the highest quality, on-time, and within the economic framework of the project.
We have teamed up with numerous architecture firms for projects large and small spanning from a 3 million square foot mixed-use complex to small renovation tasks including historic preservation. Our firm has performed structural design services for projects located in many states, particularly from the Northeast through the Southern region. In addition, we have provided design services for international projects as well.
Ysrael A. Seinuk, P.C. has longstanding relationships with a wide spectrum of developers and agencies, and has provided services for a large portfolio of public and private projects. Since 1977, this has enabled our firm to join hands with leading architectural consultants for a variety of projects such as major institutional buildings, transportation facilities, wastewater treatment plants and other infrastructures. We have been privileged to work extensively with agencies such as:
• Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
• New York State Dormitory Authority
• State University Construction Fund
• State University of New York
• City University of New York
• New York City School Construction Authority
• New Jersey School Construction Corporation
• Office of General Services
• General Services Administration
• Lower Manhattan Development Corporation
• NYS Economic Development Corporation
• NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation
• New York City Department of Environmental Protection
• Metropolitan Transportation Authority
• Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority
• New York State Department of Transportation
• New York State Thruway Authority
• Veterans Administration
In addition to our work for public entities we have close working relationships with some of the most renowned private developers in the world. We have provided Structural Engineering consulting services for projects of every size and scope.