Join Our Team
We’re always looking to hire innovative individuals to build our team! As opportunities arise, job openings will be listed below. YAS is an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Openings
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – New York City Location
YAS is actively seeking a full-time Structural Engineer at our New York City office. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can manage a project with oversight from proposal phase to construction administration.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis and construction cost estimates
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on design and construction of projects
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Master's preferred)
- 5+ years experience in the design of steel, concrete, and masonry structures
- Proficient with engineering software: Bentley Software, RAM, ETABS, PCA Slab, Revit, AutoCad, ProjectWise etc.
STRUCTURAL CAD / REVIT TECHNICIAN – New York City Location
YAS is actively seeking a full-time CAD / Revit Technician at our New York City office. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who will be assisting in creating structural drawings in AutoCad and Revit as well as managing the transfer of files through ftp sites or related sites.
- Assist structural engineers by providing technical drafting using AutoCad and/or Revit software
- Perform redline drafting
- Prepare detailed scaled drawings for construction
- Make relevant views of building structures and construction details
- Building information (BIM) modeling.
- Produce outputs from models to be used by other disciplines
- Assist with information coordination/management of models and drawings.
- 2 -5 years of experience in Drafting and Building Information Modeling work
- Proficient in Autocad and Revit
- Basic knowledge of ProjectWise
- Education requirements include Associates of Applied Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design or Revit